I should not talk so much about myself if there were anybody else whom I knew as well. (Henry David Thoreau)
I've been writing about my life since around 1996. That was at a time when blogs had not yet gained prominence. It's a good practice I've managed to keep up with till today and this autobiography serves as a good remainder of all that I've gone through.
Below are links of all the my Life entries. These entries are mostly descriptive, though with occasional reflections thrown in. The more reflective posts (about ideas, my ideals and my beliefs) can be found from the navigation menu above the page.
1979 to 1994
1) From a Pentecostal Church to a conservative Reformed Presbyterian Church
2) The learning continues - Reformation magazines and articles
3) Charismatic abuses and hurts
4) From a Reformed Presbyterian Church to nowhere
5) The start of Reformed-Charismatic Email Discussion List
Jan 1998 to Nov 1998
Nov 1998 to Jan 1999
1) Stay with the Koller family
2) 1998 PDI Small Group Leaders Conference in Gaithersburg, Maryland
3) Goodbyes and my long bus trip
4) Stay with Pastor Bob Vincent
5) Stay with Don Dunkerley
6) Short Stay at Los Angeles
7) Contiki Tour along the West Coast of the USA
8) San Francisco, Oh, San Francisco!
10) Bill Wilson, Beggars and being in the 'Center of Urgency'
11) Vancouver, Seattle, Whistler and my first White Christmas!
12) A Church ministering to the homeless
13) Toronto and the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship
Jan 1999 to Feb 2002
Feb 2002 to Aug 2003
Aug 2003 to Dec 2003
1) My love for Colombia and Latin America
2) General Life in Bogotá
3) Teaching English in Bogotá, Colombia (6th August – 5th September)
4) Studying Spanish
5) Street ministry with Korean pastor
6) Street encounters with the poor and the meaning of grace
7) Misíon Charismata Internacional
8) Occasional English teaching
9) Paid Spanish Conversation with a friend
10) Soccer match
11) Touristy places I visited
12) Close call with the FARC!
13) Safety on the streets
14) Decision to leave Colombia
15) Trip back to Singapore and an encounter with a gay
Dec 2003 to Aug 2004
Sep 2004 to May 2005
May 2005 to Mar 2007
1) Doing non-profit conferences the for-profit way
2) Social Entrepreneurship again - and financial advising
3) Visiting the Maela Karen Refugee Camp in Thailand
4) The International Development youth activism scene in Singapore grows
5) The search for a job
6) Working on a charity project
7) My friend Rama...