1) Tim Harford on Why Poor Countries Are Poor.
4) A study says that HIV hits Africa’s rich hardest.
5) A compilation of webcasts and podcasts on Economics and Globalization by Truck and Barter.
6) Is the medium also the message as Marshall McLuhan maintained? If true, then changing the media or methods always changes the message. Churches thus need to be more discerning when using the power of electronic culture. Great articles here and here.
8) Entertaining scripts of calls for technical support here.
9) An interesting article about the role of willpower in the success of one’s life – and about using it with care.
10) I just learnt what scambaiting is. Check out this amazing story of how successful scambaiting can be done.