1) The New York Times on Preaching Free-Market Gospel in Skeptical Africa.
2) BusinessWeek on Acumen’s New Model for Third-World Aid.
3) Cleaning product firm SC Johnson chasing the Bottom of the Pyramid.
4) Joseph Stiglitz on how we should respond to corruption in development.
5) The Washington Times on why free trade in America loses out to protectionism.
Politics & Economics:
6) Barack Obama, the radical centrist.
7) World Vision, the AIDS evangelists.
8) Essential concerns regarding the Emerging Church.
9) Daily Times on idealism and realism in life and politics.
10) Slate has a series of articles on philanthropy.