1) William Easterly vs. Steven Radelet on the effectiveness of foreign aid.
2) Stanford Social Innovation Review on how successful development programs start with real buyers who are willing to buy real products.
3) Ludwig von Mises Institute on the myth of the Grameen Bank.
4) How marketing can reduce worldwide poverty.
5) Three things you don’t know about AIDS in Africa.
Politics & Economics:
6) State vs. Market: forever a struggle?
7) The Obama-Warren Controversy.
8) Catholic Social Thought vs. Neo-liberalism.
10) An interview with the most widely read philosopher alive.