1) The richest two percent own half the world’s wealth.
2) Mohammad Yunus’ Nobel Peace Prize Lecture.
3) Can you really change the world just by buying certain foods?
4) Seven brilliant practical inventions for better living.
5) The downside of ’cause celebs’.
Politics & Economics:
6) Hernando de Soto on Is Economic Freedom for Everyone?
7) Bill McKibben on Is Corporate Do-Goodery for Real?
8) How Christianity shouldn’t be practiced.
9) The changing face of philantrophy.
10) Keeping money in mind makes people less helpful.