1) Boston Review on the human hand in climate change.
2) The Economist on Globalisation and the rise of inequality and Hard truths about helping the losers from globalisation.
4) Foreign Affairs magazine on Has Globalization Passed Its Peak?
5) The $100 Laptop as a western ideal imposed on the world’s poor?
Politics & Economics:
6) Francis Fukuyama on identity and migration.
7) Liberalism isn’t something to be ashamed of.
8) U2Charist to hit England for the first time.
9) What kind of readers are more empathetic? Fiction or non-fiction?
10) Charles Murray’s three-part series on education: 1) Half of all children are below average, and teachers can do only so much for them; 2) Too many Americans are going to college; 3) Those with superior intelligence need to learn to be wise.