1) Making the IMF and World Bank work for the poor.
2) Global Warming: Who loses and who wins?
3) The Huffington Post: The damage idealistic environmentalists can do.
4) Thomas Friedman:Global climate change intensified by globalization will create new types of jobs.
5) Sustainable development: from word to policy.
Politics & Economics:
6) The winner of the 48th Annual McKinsey Award (2006), which recognizes excellence in management thinking, goes to Michael E. Porter and Mark R. Kramer’s Strategy and Society: The Link Between Competitive Advantage and Corporate Social Responsibility.
7) The super-rich have more money than they can possibly spend, so why do they give so little?
8) Burned Over Bono: U2’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Messiah and His Religious Politic.
9) American Megachurches moving left?
10) Howard Gardner’s five ways of thinking to survive the demands of tomorrow’s world.