1) NewScientist: 26 most common climate change myths and misconceptions.
2) Saving globalization from itself.
3) The mysterious case of female protectionism: gender bias in attitudes towards international trade.
4) A video debunking the documentary “The Great Global Warming Swindle”.
Politics & Economics:
6) Foreign Policy: 21 solutions to save the world.
7) Zygmund Bauman proposes two defining principles for the left, and argues that these principles will always need to be battled for.
8) Christopher Hitchens and Douglas Wilson engage in a 6-part debate on “Is Christianity Good for the World?”.
9) Is There a Historical Right to the Land of Israel?
10) What exactly is Montessori education?