1) Los Angeles Times: Africa fooled us again.
2) The Washington Post: ONE Campaign investing US$30 million to pressure the presidential candidates to focus on the international development as a national security issue.
3) TCS Daily: Douglas North and the importance of institutions.
4) Charles Kenny: Is Africa a Failure?
5) Pascal’s Wager on the existence of human-induced Climate Change.
Politics & Economics:
6) Tony Blair on the lessons of his decade as Britain’s Prime Minister.
7) Does a stressful childhood equate to a ‘liberal’ adulthood?
8) The pope’s half-hearted apology to indigenous groups in the Americas shows he has a long way to go in understanding history.
9) First Things: New Theology, Old Economics.
10) Is personality a lot more malleable than previously thought?