1) Supply Chain Management Review: The Greening of Wal-Mart’s Supply Chain.
2) William Easterly on How, and How Not, to Stop AIDS in Africa.
3) Jeffrey Sachs on Making Development Less Risky.
5) Worldpress.org: The Power of NGOs: They’re big, but how big?
Politics & Economics:
6) PopMatters: 65 Great Protest Songs.
7) Salon: Hillary is from Mars, Obama is from Venus.
8) The Africans have so little, but they are so rich.
9) Christianity Today: The Gospel According to J.K. Rowling.
10) The Myth of Consistent Skepticism.