2) Newsweek: Cornflake makers and socialists alike are pointing to green fuel for high food prices. Are they right?
3) Harvard International Review: Why AIDS is Not Threatening African Governance.
4) The Situationist: The Situation of Ethical Consumption.
5) The Economist: The poor world is getting the rich world’s diseases.
Politics & Economics:
6) The Washington Post: Barack Obama needed more than talent and ambition to rocket from obscure state senator to presidential contender in three years. He needed serious luck.
8) Christianity Today: It’s emptiness, not fullness, that Jesus blesses and Sometimes the most loving prayers are not all that nice.
9) The Toronto Star: Is the Christian right withering?