1) TED: Let’s take a new look at Africa aid.
2) Newsweek: How to fix the World Bank.
3) YaleGlobal: Globalization was good then, not now.
4) The New Republic: A Manifesto for a New Environmentalism.
5) Grist: The power of voluntary actions.
Politics & Economics:
6) The New Republic: Democrats should embrace the philosophy of Liberalism.
7) New Left Review: Whatever happened to the anti-war movement?
8) Christianity Today: World Vision India head Jayakumar Christian on how the poor become movers and shakers, and movers and shakers become poor.
9) Christianity Today: The Amish response to the Nickel Mines shootings wasn’t just plain Christianity.