2) Bill Gates embracing the commons? Well, at least when it comes to AIDS research.
3) Are the US$100 laptops for the poor all its made out to be?
4) What’s wrong with all these happiness indexes? How about the fact that in the first place they are not measures of happiness.
5) I don’t support free trade with abandon (though I believe free trade is more of an instrument for good than most critics care to admit) but I do believe in buying goods from poorer countries. Oh, and I did request a free “I buy goods from poorer countries” wristband and have already received mine!
Politics & Economics:
6) Does left and right still matter?
7) Is this the end of Libertarian politics?
8) An eminent scientist’s plea for Christian environmentalism.
10) Psychology Today on what makes us happy?